CBD Supplement

NeoCanna Bi-Layer CBD Tablet

Introducing the world’s first and only immediate and 24 hour time release cannabidiol (CBD) tablets. When our unique bi-layer tablet hits the stomach, the immediate release portion of the tablet quickly dissolves, releasing 20% of the CBD within the tablet and providing almost instant availability of CBD to the body. The patented time release portion slowly and consistently dissolves over 24 hours, releasing the remaining 80% of the CBD load. Our unique tablets maintain a near constant level of CBD in the bloodstream – all from just once-a-day dosing!

What Is CBD?

CBD, also known as Cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive and naturally occurring medical compound found in the hemp plant. It’s one of over 60 different compounds present in the hemp plant and is being attributed to a wide range of therapeutic benefits. Very few ingredients have come onto the market with as much research and excitement as CBD. At NeoCanna, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date, relevant information about CBD as well as to offer the best quality CBD on the market today. Let’s start with the basics everyone interested in the topic of CBD should know.

Liniex 24 Hour
Time Release Technology

NeoCanna uses Liniex Technology to bring you a once-a-day tablet. When you take a product without this technology, the result is a spike of the ingredient in the bloodstream, followed by a steep decline.

Too much means there is waste, too little means there’s no therapeutic effect, and it’s time for another dose. Such large and numerous portions aren’t fully utilized. NeoCanna’s unique delivery technology solves this problem of ingredient overload.

In our opinion, CBD molecules are best delivered to the body slowly over a long period of time, unlike almost all CBD products on the market today.

neocanna-logo-transparent

PHARMACEUTICAL
QUALITY TABLET

To become “pharmaceutical quality”, your product must test at over 99% pure. NeoCanna uses standardized, pharmaceutical quality CBD that exceeds 99% purity in every tablet.

OPTIMUM CONVENIENCE

Some of the biggest problems with CBD products are completely resolved due to NeoCanna’s innovative and scientific nature, providing you with optimum convenience…